Full-Stack Engineer (Pseudonymous OK)
We are Frost (https://www.frostshipping.com/
), a San Francisco Bay Area-based startup founded in August of last year, focused on revolutionizing the logistics industry in the United States. As a pre-seed round company with a small team consisting of our CEO and CTO, we are dedicated to optimizing eCommerce deliveries through our innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Our primary goal is to eliminate damages caused by delays in the delivery of perishable and refrigerated goods, particularly in the cold chain sector.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Full-stack Engineer to join our growing team and help us shape the future of the logistics industry.
- Job: Full-stack engineer
- Identity: Your choice of pseudonymous or real
- Location: Remote
- Commitment: Part-time
- Start: ASAP
How We Work
We welcome working with pseudonymity, as it minimizes the risk of new challenges by not exposing real identities, even while you’re working a full-time job.
So, you have options:
- You could use a pseudonym.
- You could use an avatar and voice-changer for meetings.
- You do not need to reveal your real identity.
We use Noxx for contracting and payment, so you can work without the risk of revealing your identity to us.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Experience with front-end development using React.js
- Experience with back-end development using Node.js
- Knowledge of relational databases and their management
- Business-level English language proficiency (fluency)
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer, preferably in a senior role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (preferred but not required)
- Develop and maintain our SaaS platform, including both front-end and back-end components
- Collaborate with the team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical tasks
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and deliver high-quality results
- As an early-stage startup, you will primarily work closely with the CEO and CTO to drive product development and innovation
- Part-time position with the potential for transitioning to a full-time role, based on mutual agreement and satisfactory performance
- Knowledge of the American logistics industry
- Experience in developing B2B SaaS products
- Prior experience working in an early-stage startup environment
How to apply
- Complete this form.
- Please don’t send us your cv, LinkedIn, or GitHub with your real name if you apply pseudonymously.
Yusuke & Yuya