Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
About the role
We’re looking for a brilliant content marketer to join our marketing team and build the foundation for product marketing, content strategy, and enablement here at Cube. This role sits at the intersection of marketing, sales, customer success, and product, and you’ll work with a full cross-functional GTM team to develop strategies for each stage of the customer journey.
We’re looking for someone who has incredible content chops, experience developing a wide-range of enablement collateral, and the ability to champion a company “voice” both to internal and external audiences to help us build out this entirely new role. We’re investing heavily in GTM and there’s endless opportunity to make an impact and grow.
TL;DR: We want to make sure the right message reaches the right people at the right time, and that’s where you come in! If you’re a compelling storyteller and creative thinker, and have a passion for go-to-market initiatives, let’s talk!
How you've been spending your time
- 5+ years of content writing, management, strategy, or product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- A strong record of creating unique, original content, including messaging, positioning, sales collateral, enablement resources, and more.
- The ability to articulate messages to an SME audience, as well as to enterprise.
- The ability to understand customers’ needs and transform complex experiences into simple, easy-to-understand concepts that excite and engage others.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills.
- Desire to learn the technical side of our product and FP&A best practices.
- Comfortable with design tools like Figma; marketing software like HubSpot.
How you'll spend your time with Cube
- Define (and continuously refine) the Cube point-of-view for positioning in the market, including our brand voice and key messages.
- Work with an extended team to identify core problems facing customers and build strategies to make meaningful connections.
- Build ongoing storylines and develop talk tracks for our personas and audiences.
- Develop and drive a vision for product language, tone of voice, and content across touchpoints.
- Understand the different characteristics of content for different stages of the funnel.
- Create a wide range of GTM assets that help move prospects through the funnel faster and turn customers into Cube advocates.
- Work with external influencers, partners, and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Monitor and report on performance, identifying what's working and what could be improved.
- Take complex concepts and bring them to life simply, beautifully, and in human speak.