Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure and improve the quality of our product. The quality of our product is very important to us, and we always aim to provide the highest quality possible. Your job will be to ensure that the bar is raised, and that we deliver even higher quality.
You'll be working in close collaboration with the the engineering team, as well as with the product team, to ensure and raise the quality of the product we deliver.
Your daily works tasks
- Execute quality assurance on new features and changes
- Plan, create, execute and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Continuously test the current products and identify deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified defects, issues and inconveniences
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction, by identifying key performance indicators and metrics
- Continuously improve quality assurance
What we're looking for
- 3+ years' experience working with quality assurance, hereby QA processes and QA software
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques
- Experience with Playwright or Cypress.io and Cucumber
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - you ask the questions, if the product is not clear
- A high sense of ownership and pride in your, and the teams, performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Programming experience is a plus, but not required
From a technical point of view, Corpay One's back-end is built on .NET with C#. On the front-end we work in TypeScript on the React framework, enabling us to build reliable web experiences that can handle high usage volumes. The product consists, among others, of a web application and a mobile application. It'll be these applications that will have your primary focus.
For automated front-end tests, we're using Cypress.io
and you will, together with Engineering have the responsibility to ensure that the test suite within Cypress covers all the functionality of the products.