Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking around 800M USD in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to operate infrastructure for decentralized networks to increase freedom and sovereignty. We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and continuous improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Coordinating Events (50%):
- Planning and preparation of conference attendance of the business team with all associated administrative activities
- Accommodation and travel arrangements for the team
- Monitoring the budget, expense collection and reporting
- Planning and preparation of post/pre conference events
- Coordination and organisation of venue, guest list in collaboration with suppliers and the BD team
- Manage conference merchandise and marketing collaterals in collaboration with suppliers and the marketing team
Administrative responsibilities (50%)
- Support the development and preparation of business proposals, contracts, presentations, and sales materials as well as ensuring accurate and systematic filing of these documents
- Update and maintain the CRM system (Salesforce) with critical customer data
- Perform basic business analysis and profitability analysis for our client base
- Building and maintaining an internal knowledge base for our Business Development team that promotes knowledge sharing and improves sales effectiveness
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development team (Travel and Expense Management, Scheduling (internal and external meetings with clients and suppliers), Documentation, Data Management, etc.)
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational and project coordination abilities to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication (in English language) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or experience in the crypto industry, including understanding blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to work with data and produce reports in spreadsheets or similar formats
- Proficiency in expense management & data analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, ClickUp, CRM software (Salesforce) and other sales support tools (e.g. Apollo)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- We hire globally, ideally this role is located in the CST(+/- 2 hrs) timezone
- Beneficial: Accounting experience and financial understanding
- Programming experience is NOT required
- Competitive salary $40k - 60k/year + equity + benefits
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment
- All-expense paid team retreats at various destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Greece, Dubai.
- Possibility to travel to crypto conferences across the world. Past conferences took place in New York, Singapore, Bogota.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.