Work With Us
Capsule Corp Labs
(sister entity of Ternoa) is looking for a fully remote, full-time DevOps Engineer
to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting our IT infrastructure. You’ll also:
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor infrastructure for (blockchain) data processing systems with API endpoints built on top.
- Assure the security of each infrastructure component.
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor different types of non-traditional projects (such as deploying blockchain nodes).
- Detect and fix issues with the infrastructure and detect (monitor) the issues with the backend implementation.
- Create documentation for the deployed infrastructure on the design, deployment, and monitoring
We have ambitious plans for our future and we’re counting on your expertise to help make them a reality. So if you’re up for it, we’d love to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Remote and asynchronous working environment
- A full-time and stable freelance position
- Flexible time-off
- A clear path to growth for the right person
- IRL and virtual team events
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- Join a global team of +65 people with over 15 nationalities
- A monthly salary starting at €5k, depending on experience
- Payment in crypto (USDT)
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in DevOps, ideally at a fast-growing startup (this is mandatory)
- You have experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Scaleway)
- You have experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- You possess general knowledge of the infrastructure of blockchains
- You can quickly identify issues with backend infrastructure or code (monitoring, logging).
- You’re comfortable using tools such as GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Github Actions, Prometheus & Grafana, Bash scripting
- You have experience working with decentralized networks
- Experience deploying infrastructure for parachains (Polkadot/Substrate) is nice to have
- You’re fluent in English; French is a plus
- You can work with at least 4 hours of overlap with Central European Time business hours
Our Recruitment Process (2-3 weeks)
- CV screening
- Technical Assessment
- Screening interview with HR
- Interview with our CTO
From metaverse-ready NFTs for entertainment and gaming to time capsules for data management, Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We have ambitious plans for the present and future and we’ve already seen explosive growth in a short period of time.
Driving this demand are our fantastic projects which are poised to become centerpieces of the metaverse. You can browse some of our DApps here: https://www.ternoa.com/ecosystem
And of course, we wouldn't be where we are today without the expertise of our global team
and the support of our passionate community.
For more information, visit us on: