We are a fully remote company based in Canada and have a very successful SaaS product, which is now over 10 years old! We have experienced significant year-over-year growth and have increased our team size by over 200% in the past year. We are looking to continue this growth by adding talented people, specifically in the field of engineering and marketing.
With this role, you will focus on candidate talent search for technical, high level talent. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service. You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize, and close searches against a timeline with a focus on the early stages of the candidate pipeline; sourcing, engagement, and qualification of candidates.
You thrive in an innovative, fast paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize your time, understand a sense of urgency, and see the value of providing amazing customer service.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Source for top candidates via Boolean search, internal databases, referrals, networking, events and external websites
- Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Strategically plan and build pipeline for hard-to-fill technical roles through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the Hiring Managers
- Act as the subject matter expert for sourcing talent
- Utilize, update and maintain applicant tracking system
- Profit-sharing, distributed 4 times a year
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- College/University degree
- 3+ years of sourcing experience, either in-house and/or in a recruitment agency environment, with a focus on passive candidate generation
- Must have proven success collaborating with Hiring Managers and recruiting colleagues, exhibiting creativity with candidate search and developing networks
- Applicant tracking system experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience in the tech industry is required
- Strong communication (both oral and written), organizational and time management skills