Director of Sales
Posted Nov 16
Headquarters: San Antonio
Pressable, a leading provider of WordPress hosting, is looking for a seasoned sales leader to build a high-performance sales and account management team.
This position is salary + bonus, with incredible potential.
We are looking for these qualities:
- Prior experience managing a sales and account management team
- A track record of exceeding quotas
- Knowledge of SaaS and, preferably, WordPress hosting
- Familiarity with data analysts and reporting
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self directed with strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance the responsibilities of leadership with multiple hands-on tasks
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing Pressable's sales and account management team, ensuring quotas are exceeded
- Reporting sales activities to company management
- Working closely with Pressable's leadership to align products with sales opportunities
- Creating a sales on-boarding experience
- Hiring and training salespeople
- Creating Pressable's sales playbook
- Leading our migration from Capsule CRM to Pipedrive or Salesforce
- Integrating Pressable's CRM with a lead generation service
- Growing Pressable's Affiliate (in ShareASale) and Partner programs
- Coordinating events, e.g. WordCamps
Our benefits our great. You can expect:
- Flexibility. Our team is remote, meaning you can work from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for less than $10. We pay 99% of premiums for you and your family.
- An annual company retreat.
- 401(k) matching. We match your 401(k) contributions up to 6% of your salary.
- A generous time off policy. We want our team members to enjoy a phenomenal work–life balance.