Business Analyst (must reside in the United States)
Posted Sep 19
Headquarters: Portland, ME
- Collaborate closely with members of the Product Management and technical teams to understand, define, and document product requirements.
- Produce well-written and comprehensive documentation in the form of specifications, process maps, wiki pages, and other materials to communicate product changes to the Product, Web, Data, and analytic teams.
- Lead high-level scope definition, gather business requirements, and obtain level of effort assessments for new requests from clients.
- Support the development of product feature guides with the Director of Product Development.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to define the user experience and create wireframes and prototypes for mobile and web applications.
- Review and triage inbound product development and enhancement requests to the appropriate product owner.
- Facilitate communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the RxAnte product suite and the programs they support.
- Participate in testing to ensure project requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, business administration, mathematics, or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience with experience in healthcare or a SaaS environment as a plus.
- Collaborative and able to work across an organization to accomplish goals.
- Proficient at listening, assessing and responding to client and stakeholder feedback.
- Familiarity working on software projects in an agile development environment.
- Familiarity with Atlassian collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence), or similar type tools.
- Periodic travel to RxAnte offices and client sites is required.
- Lastly, you must reside in the United States, and pass a substance abuse screening.
Apply for this position
https://rxante.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=60 Application procedure Interested candidates should submit not only a resume, but also a thoughtful cover letter that describes specifically how your prior experience has prepared you to perform well in this position.