UX / UI Product Designer with Startup - B2B - SaaS - MVP Experience
Posted Aug 4
This is a remote job, however we will only consider Freelancers who are based in Europe, North America, or South America
This role is part-time, approx 80-100 hours per month
We seek a single freelancer, or a small cross-disciplinary team that can assist us in taking a new Product we're building and help us complete the designs for our MVP launch this fall. Our MVP is only 40% designed and built. We need a UX/Product Designer to help us finish the remaining 60%. The work will will be long-term if we find the right UX freelancer.
- Proven Start-Up MVP Launch Experience
- Comfortable with Insane Deadlines
- Strategic thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Can jump into a complex Enterprise B2B web and mobile product and come up to speed FAST
- VERY FAST at building out UX and UI artifacts - Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- MUST have a robust product portfolio of previous UX/UI work you can share
- Knowledge of Agile Methods required