Posted Jun 16
- Act as a primary driver in the development of an engaging user experience using modern approaches to web development.
- Support establishment of coding standards, ensure code quality, and engage in constant knowledge sharing with others.
- Help with planning efforts and assess technical feasibility of solutions and mock-ups.
- As an effective communicator, work collaboratively and constructively with others in the team and broader organization.
- Coordinate with back-end platform and API teams to integrate with existing and future APIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proficient in HTML and CSS with knowledge of web standards, advanced layouts, and responsive design.
- Comfortable with build tools, template languages, and pre-processors.
- Maintains a test-centric approach to development in order to build and deploy with confidence.
- Excellent understanding of browser security and performance.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and relevant shims, fallbacks, and polyfills.
- Comfortable at the command line and with advanced git features.
- Passionate about design and the creation of elegant and functional user experiences.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software engineering preferred.
- Experience with Vue.js preferred.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- Peers who enjoy appropriate use of internet memes
- Telecommute (United States only)
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Apply for this position