Posted Jun 11
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Marketing Manager for Automotive Startup based in SF (Remote)
PartsMarket, an online marketplace for automotive parts based in San Francisco is looking for a motivated marketing professional to help us build our brand and attract new customers in the professional auto repair industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate key marketing activities; SEO, social media marketing, retargeting Campaigns, new acquisition, and retention campaigns.
- Manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website/social pages.
- Optimize our Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing Process through email, content, and social channels
- Manage relationships with outside vendors; designers, copywriters, lead generators.
- Create short and long-form content for a range of media (blog, social, online, print), as both an editor and a writer.
- Develop key metrics for measuring the effectiveness of campaigns. Analyze and communicate results to PartsMarket team.
- Define an ongoing test and learn strategy to improve our existing marketing initiatives
- Be up to date on new marketing trends and tools
- Work cross functionally with internal teams; sales, ops and engineering, to maximize marketing campaigns and conversions.
- You must be results orientated, self-motivated and extremely analytical( data centric)
- 5 + years experience in SEO Marketing
- 5+ years experience managing contract employees; copywriters, designers, etc.
- Experience using SendGrid & MailChimp
- Experience using automated software for publishing campaigns
- High level of ownership and accountability.
- Experience with Facebook Ad, Adwords, YouTube, etc.
Apply for this position
Send a copy of your resume, salary requirements, and any applicable work samples to email@example.com.