Supply Chain & Operations Lead
Posted Jun 1
- Order processing. You won’t be copying addresses from one table to another, but you will be constantly monitoring whether orders from our sales channels are flowing smoothly to our 3PL’s and our customers via our order processing system.
- Arranging transportation from our manufacturing partners in Asia to our 3PL’s in China, United States and Netherlands.
- Management of our 3PL’s: coordinating incoming and outgoing shipments, monitor SLAs, inventory levels, cost of shipping, etc.
- Getting anything that is sold to a customer (B2B and B2C) to the shipping address of the customer. This ranges from manually booking seafreight, finding the optimal shipping solution together with our 3PL’s to connecting a new marketplace with our order processing system.
- Manage, optimize and extend our order processing systems. You are not asked to code, but you would need to have a deep understanding of (complex) web applications and systems.
- Extensive experience in (ecommerce) logistics; you know everything about getting goods from A to B
- Programming experience; we don’t have to tell you what an API or CSV is and are comfortable making edits in code
- Experience working with payment processors; you are better at detecting fraudulent orders than Stripe’s systems
- You LOVE automation, processes and standardization
- You are extremely detail oriented. Sometimes people wonder whether you are maybe a bit autistic
- Have a flexible schedule and a willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language is a plus
- Appreciate and respond well to critical feedback.
- A strong personality who doesn’t take no for an answer
- A reputation for hard work and dedication to the team
- A love for bringing joy to others!
- Bonus if you have experience with Amazon Seller Central, Woocommerce, Stripe, PayPal, Orderhive, Google Apps, Slack. Not necessary, but nice.
- Freedom of working from any location in the world
- Work in a small and dynamic team where your actions have a big impact.
- A full-time, salaried position with flexible hours.
- As a distributed team, we believe that regular meet-ups are invaluable for getting to know each other better, so you should be available for 1-2 company-paid team trips per year.
Apply for this position
Ready to join our team? Have a good look around on our website and social media to get a feel for who we are. If you think you’d be the perfect fit, write us at email@example.com, tell us all about yourself and include links to your social media profiles. Answer the following questions: What are you bad at? Why should we hire you for this job? Include any other relevant experience or work samples you have, as well as including the word ‘airfreight’ somewhere in the letter. Create a Google Drive folder, add your resume, cover letter, work samples and share the link with us! PS. Apply soon. We’re eager to meet you!