Posted Apr 12
Headquarters: San Francisco
Flinto is looking for someone with an interest in design tools and a knack for organization to help us perfect our Mac app. You will help test our app, log issues and manage our issue tracking.
We need someone with a good knowledge of design tools, who can test the app by designing real-word prototypes in Flinto for Mac. You’ll also need to be detailed, patient and organized. We will expect you to maintain a test plan, log issues with descriptions, images and video in our issue tracker, and verify them when they have been addressed.
If you’ve used an iPhone, you’ve almost certainly used an app that was designed with the help of Flinto for Mac. Flinto for Mac is a next-generation UI design tool that makes prototyping animated transitions and behaviors easy for designers.
Flinto is a small, profitable business with no outside funding that was founded in 2013. We only answer to our customers. We offer a flexible, easy-going work environment, and interesting projects. We’re based in San Francisco, but you can be anywhere.
We'd like to talk to you if you have:
- Familiarity with UI design tools and techniques
- Familiarity with development tools and techniques
- An appreciation for well-designed software
- Experience QA testing software
- An exceptional ability to work independently
- A patient, detailed and organized mindset
- Experience using Github Issues or similar issue tracking software
Apply for this position
Tell us about yourself and your projects. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org