Reservations & Sales Coordinator
Posted Mar 1
YOVADA is the leading booking platform for the global wellness, spa and yoga activity travel market. Yovada helps users find, compare and book the right experience for them whilst giving hotels and organizers the marketing tools to reach its audience to book wellness and yoga activities worldwide. Features of the Yovada site include live availability with direct booking, and instant updates on rates, deals and availability through a proprietary mobile app for partners.
Yovada prides itself on the sites form, function and design like no other platform of its kind. Combining technology with intuitive design, organizers can enroll for free and get their events out to the world. Yovada pushes the boundaries in the existing industry while demonstrating excellence on every level.
Yovada is owned and operated by Healthwiser Limited, a company incorporated in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a well organized, professional, English speaking candidate to join our team in Australasia. The company staff is remotely based around the world. This reservations role is to cater to global reservation requests and will be remotely located in US or Australasia. Ideally a yoga and wellness enthusiast but not essential.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Courteously and efficiently handle reservations, cancellations and alterations.
- Promptly answer all incoming reservations assisting with other question as they arise.
- Adhere to the Yovada’s standards and guidelines.
- Be a problem solver instead of an order taker. Gather all pertinent information, anticipate guest needs and offer the best solution, along with some alternate options. When unable to fulfill guest requests, always offer alternate solutions.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of private extranet and CRM systems and other systems required to perform daily tasks.
- Check reservations made through all internal and external channels daily to ensure accuracy and follow through on guest requests.
- Be a part of the team.
- Communication with guests and clients should be a conversation. Maintain your own unique style instead of following the herd, while maintaining the hotel’s standards.
- Take ownership of the job responsibilities and show creativity in suggesting more efficient ways of conducting daily tasks.
- Pleasantly and creatively resolve guest complaints ensuring that the Supervisor is involved as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree or equivalent education is preferred
- English as a first language is required
- Experienced in use of extranet
- Reservations experience ideal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Must be able to work variable shifts and days
- 40 hours full time across the week
- Located in AustraliaAsia or US
Apply for this position
In first instance send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.