Posted Jan 6
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
Life.io is looking for a passionate and articulate content editor to join our team. We're looking for someone with attention to detail, a dedication to patterns and style, and an ability to move quickly through a changing landscape. This role will be responsible for the ongoing content management processes we use to execute against a global content calendar and strategy. You'll be working with our User Engagement Manager to follow our user journeys and content strategy. The role will work with content partners to identify, curate and organize relevant content for a growing user population. The role will ensure that all documents, materials, communications meet established content standards while delighting our users.
We're looking for someone with a little experience, but open to growing and developing someone into the role. If you have a curiosity to learn, help and grow, this is a great role for you.
Things About You
- Happy to travel occasionally for team meetings and events
- Able to work effectively and be pragmatic as part of a remote team
- Enjoy helping people: curious, empathetic and solving problems for others
- Enjoy learning about people and finding ways to help them
- Interest and/ or background in health, healthcare, and wellness
- Ability to switch gears while keeping in mind the bigger vision
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related field
- Knowledge and experience working in content management system, customer relationship management, and marketing automation tools
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional web publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Knowledge and experience writing about health, healthcare, and wellness topics
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or a related field .
- Generous company rewards and incentives.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Fun and exciting team.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Possible stock options.
- Time off when you need it and a flexible vacation policy.
Life.io is a venture-backed and healthy startup that's changing lives. Our platform, which is offered through insurers and employers, provides motivation and rewards people for making meaningful improvements in their lives.
“It’s more than a health and wellness platform,” says Jon Cooper, Founder and CEO, Life.io. “It’s exactly as its name suggests, a platform for Life, designed to encourage people to make daily decisions and form habits that help them live happily in the moment and healthier in the future.”
With expertise in epidemiology and behavioral sciences and an Advisory Board that includes leading faculty in the area of diagnostics and behavioral economics, our team utilizes an evidence-based approach that is flexible, accessible, rewarding and entirely HIPAA compliant.
Apply for this position
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume, a bit about yourself, and some writing samples you're proud of.