Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
Are you on our radar?
- You want to take over the operational creation and support of all online marketing measures for Weather & Radar in the US?
- Do you enjoy the continuous analysis of the web and mobile app marketing channels?
- Do you derive ideas for further development from KPIs, implement them creatively and enjoy testing?
- Do you have several years of professional experience in online marketing?
We have the job for you!
Online Marketing Manager
Weather is more
Around 150 employees at our locations in the US, Great Britain and Germany not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. In online marketing, we rely on a variety of channels (Google, facebook, Apple Search Ads,…) that are specially adapted to the American market. With the latest analysis tools (AppsFlyer, AppAnnie, …) we always have our markets in view and react quickly to changes. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to work with our US team in Miami (USA) or at our location in Bonn (Germany).
To succeed with us, you will need:
- a successfully completed degree in business administration, marketing, or a comparable background
- comprehensive online marketing knowledge, especially in the area of web and mobile apps
- a distinct ability to work in a team, creativity, and an analytical way of thinking to derive the right measures
- English language skills at a native level