WalletConnect is an open source protocol for connecting decentralised applications to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking. Started 4 years ago, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. We’re the fastest growing piece of end user experience infrastructure for crypto with over 200+ product integrations and are looking for more team members to help scale our services.
We’re looking for a founding Swift/iOS Engineer to join our team to help develop mobile SDK’s for mobile app integrations on iOS.
- Implement and develop an SDK to support WalletConnect protocol on iOS using Swift
- Develop unit and integration test with Xcode (eg. Fastlane)
- Develop automation scripts in CI infrastructure (currently using Github Actions)
- Develop sample applications for testing and use as reference for integrations
- Writing API documentation and tutorials for SDK integration
- 3+ years of experience in building iOS applications and/or SDKs using Swift
- Solid experience with distributing Swift Frameworks via Cocoapods
- Knowledge about data structures and iOS design patterns
- Experience in XCode tools for profiling leaks, allocation, energy etc.
- Experience with Websocket APIs and JSON-RPC protocol
Nice to have:
- Experience with Push Notifications API on iOS
What WalletConnect offers:
- $60,000 - $85,000 USD
- 1-2% company equity (founding team member stake)
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)