We’re looking for a detail-oriented writer with strong organizational skills and a great voice to join our team to create help guides & help videos.
This position involves more than crafting a clear and concise copy for our growing knowledge base.
We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable creating, organizing, and maintaining our Help Center as well as additional related projects as assigned.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About the role:
In addition to creating helpful and easy-to-follow help guides, you’ll be responsible for replacing old content with new and fresh material for our expanding knowledge base.
We’re constantly adding new features to our platform and your ability to quickly grasp, distill, and translate technical features into easy-to-understand content is crucial.
As our documentation specialist, we’ll also rely on your impeccable organization skills to keep all content up to date.
As a growing organization, this role may evolve and responsibilities may increase over time.
This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- Fluent in English.
- 2+ years of experience managing content
- 2+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- Experience in SaaS (as a writer, editor or content manager)
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos or podcasts
- Impeccable sense of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- A fully functioning workstation, quiet and dedicated place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a kind and the fun person
- Amazing, young, and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Equipment Allowance.
- Paid co-working space.
How to apply:
- Apply here: https://airtable.com/shr55N17Ju8vm3Phq
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a video interview.
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.