New Client Coordinator
Headquarters: Completely Remote
View all Trialfacts jobs →
Make a Dent in the Universe by Solving the Number One Problem Faced by Medical Researchers
Have Freedom Over When, Where & How You Work
No Experience Necessary
Personal and Professional Growth, Paid by Us
Salary + Performance Compensation Package
- Excel at written & spoken communication - from answering potential client emails to communicating with colleagues, being able to write well is a must for any Trialfacts position, and especially this one. Being in a remote team, you must be great at communicating, and if necessary be willing to pick up the phone and speak with our clients.
- Are highly organized - you'll be interacting with many different potential clients, while also managing enquiries from existing lead generation campaigns. If you're not highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment then you're not a good-fit for this role.
Are flexible - in an entrepreneurial business we sometimes have to wear different hats. We're looking for someone that takes ownership and wants to help grow our company. If you're the kind of person who would rather sit back and say "that's not my responsibility" then please don't apply.
- Love learning - we're a team that's driven by learning and improving. We're looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their professional and business skills, grow as a person and constantly improve the service that we provide. This includes someone who is comfortable getting up to speed quickly and is able to quickly understand the unique situation each client is in.
- Have a passion for making data-driven decisions - these days marketing and all parts of business requires a love of data. If you’re not comfortable with gathering, cleaning and interpreting data, then please don’t apply. You don’t need to have a statistics PhD, but if you’re not comfortable with Excel, then this is not the position for you.
Are proficient in HTML - Similar to the above, marketing today relies heavily on technology and automation. You don’t need any formal development experience but if you’re not comfortable with at least HTML, please don’t apply. Similarly, if you’re not the kind of person that loves testing out new tools and technology, this position is not a good fit.
- Are results-driven - you will be coached and guided, but ultimately you will be responsible for your performance which will directly impact your compensation.
- Are looking for a full-time position - we’re experiencing growth and we need someone who can fully commit to Trialfacts and get up to speed fairly quickly. We’re not looking for someone who has their own part-time business or freelancing career on the side.
- Set your own hours: Choose when and how you work, but there needs to be some flexibility to have training and meetings with our CEO Nick, located in Australia. This is a full-time position.
- Work remotely: We’re a virtual team located around the globe. You can live nearly anywhere or travel with this position. You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Results-based environment: You’ll be evaluated based on your results. You will not be micromanaged, and you have the flexibility to set your own hours and work however you like, but you need to be contributing to our target number of new client conversations scheduled with our CEO Nick each week, and the number of new clients we welcome onboard each month.
- Commitment to learning: We believe in continuous improvement and growth. You’ll be mentored, guided, and trained by our CEO Nick, our team and external resources, courses and training programs paid for by Trialfacts.
- Contribute something meaningful to the world: We make a lot of medical research possible that would otherwise fail, and remove the #1 headache faced by researchers in a predictable and reliable manner, backed by our money-back guarantee.
- Trial period: There will be an initial paid trial period probably lasting 2-3 weeks, but it’s possible it might be longer.
- Compensation: Compensation will be a monthly salary plus performance-based compensation package. Salaries are reviewed annually.
Apply for this position
If you're interested in this position, then please email us at email@example.com with the subject “New Client Coordinator Application – [Your Name]” and tell us why we should consider you. Please also let us know how you heard about this position, and include in your application your current career goals and why you would like this position. Please also address where you will think you’ll be located. Please note, you may find the application process differs a little from what you might expect. Although there will be phone interviews, an interview alone is a poor way to assess a candidate, so I’ll also be asking you to complete a few short tasks. These tasks are quick and designed to be fun and informative, but also to assess something about you. After each task I will let you know if you were successful in proceeding to the next round. If all goes well I’ll ask you to undertake a paid trial to see if there is a good fit, before making a final decision.