View all Tokeet Inc jobs →
## About Tokeet
Tokeet is a software company dedicated to the short-term rental industry. Our mission is to develop software solutions that makes vacation rental management easier and fun without compromising on enterprise level features. We're passionate about this goal and, as vacation rental owners ourselves, believe in what we do. We're 3 years old, growing fast, and privately owned.
## Growth Marketer
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced growth marketer to join our digital marketing team. You might be a great fit if you are excited about creating digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing performance data, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of your day creating content, partnerships, and other campaigns that continuously drive customer growth.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced SEO specialist who knows how to create content that drives traffic and conversions. They will also be well versed in analytics tools like Google Analytics and in identifying and reaching out to potential partners who can help drive growth.
### In this role you will
- Create and grow an content footprint which drives growth continuously. This includes subject identification, content development and SEO optimization, and content placement.
- Help build an affiliate partner program which grows traffic and registrations.
- Sort through well known and unconventional user acquisition channels and set up tests to measure how well they perform and scale. Come up or discuss new test ideas for existing or new channels and campaigns.
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis. Uncover growth and optimization opportunities with your own data queries.
- Create, optimize, or redeploy micro sites and product sites as needed with an eye towards SEO and increasing conversions.
### The ideal candidate has
- 3-5 years experience in growth marketing at an early-stage company.
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
- You should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment.
### Benefits of Tokeet
- Work remotely at home or abroad.
- Unlimited vacation time and sick leave.
- Make your own hours while meeting targets.