TimeZest makes it easy for end users to schedule appointments with IT service providers. Since launching in 2019, TimeZest has grown amazingly fast, and we're a critical piece of software for over 1,000 businesses. We’ve been a remote-only company since the day we launched, and currently have 18 great people in Europe, Asia and the United States. We have a relaxed working environment and use just enough process to keep ourselves efficient.
Our Engineering Team has grown to 3 engineers, and we're now looking for a dynamic Engineering Lead to lead this team, and take ownership of TimeZest's infrastructure and development. Our stack is Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, TypeScript and React, all running on Heroku, though we intend to migrate this to AWS in the near future. We're looking for someone who is as passionate about keeping our customers delighted as we are, and delivering software to do that while ensuring that our engineering team grows and flourishes.
- At least 3 years experience working in an engineering leadership position, with responsibility for feature delivery, task allocation, technology selection, mentoring and team management.
- Extensive operations experience with a modern SaaS web application.
- Strong Knowledge of DevOps, Linux, AWS and networking.
- Strong knowledge of the Ruby on Rails and React frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL and SQL, particularly as it applied to heavily used production systems.
- Knowledge of Git
- Fluent, professional English communication skills.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a salary paid monthly in arrears. It is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in the world, provided that you have 2-3 hours daily overlap with Central European Standard Time.
Additionally, we offer 24 days paid leave per year, as well as an annual "home office" stipend to ensure you have an awesome working environment.