If you’re a self-driven marketer who loves keyword research, link building, and brainstorming new content ideas, then we want you!
We’re looking for an SEO & Content Specialist to grow our organic search traffic. You’ll have the opportunity to chart your own course and work on a variety of SEO and content projects in our fast-paced startup. If that sounds like you, read on...
What you’ll be doing
- Develop SEO strategy to grow our organic search traffic at all stages of the funnel
- Improve our existing on-page and off-page SEO
(Think link building campaigns, AMP, adding Schema mark-up, etc.)
- Conduct keyword research to create our blog’s editorial calendar
- Hire and manage freelance content writers to write blog posts
- Complete technical SEO and content audits to find ways to optimize our organic growth
- Collaborate with marketers, developers, and designers to implement SEO best-practices across our public web
What we imagine you’re like
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and self-driven. You can get things done without being micro-managed and are happy to take responsibility.
- You have a habit of showing initiative (i.e. you’re happy to take the lead to manage projects)
- You’re curious to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and can’t wait to test new solutions
- You’re creative and enjoy coming up with engaging content ideas and irresistable blog post headlines
- You have great spoken and written English skills
What we offer
- Annual salary of 42 000 EUR
- Stipends for internet and coworking space rental
- Allowance for home office set-up
- 24 week days of vacation annually
- Travel for conferences, trainings and team meet-ups
- You can work from anywhere in the universe with good internet connection as long as you can overlap for a few hours between 0700 - 1400h UTC.
We don’t do CVs or motivational letters. Take our 20-minute test instead to see if you have the skills to take on the role. If you pass the quiz, we will review your results and contact the most promising candidates to schedule an interview. We'll also plant a tree in your honor! 🌳