Talentopia is looking for writers--
- who are US/Canada based
- who are English native speakers from the US or Canada
- who graduated from US/CA top liberal art colleges/universities
- who preferably have writing experience
We are looking for writers who can write technical/legal documents and letters concisely, professionally, and persuasively. You can work beyond the restrictions of offices and choose as many projects as you would like. If you think you are a detail-oriented, self-motivating, and independent writer who has outstanding client service and excellent time management skills, you might be the perfect fit for the position!
What we offer:
We pay our writers on average $300~$350 per project completed. Our projects would take around 8-16 hours depending on your experience. You pick up as many projects as you wish within your ability range. Once you’ve passed our assessments and known how to work on our projects, you will be offered a steady flow of work every week. That’s right! Not more looking for new positions constantly. Our writers usually make 45k-80k annually. Keep reading if you want to join our team!
At Talentopia, our mission is to connect extraordinary talents to top organizations worldwide. So if you match all of the above, you are the person that Talentopia’s Extraordinary’s Talent on Demand™ network is looking for! Be a part of our network and start a job that matches you instead of the other way around!
What our writers do:
- Draft and prepare technical/legal documents and letters
- Revise documents according to internal specifications and client feedback
- Perform technical and academic research on a wide range of scientific topics
- Complete at least two projects per week
What we seek in our writers:
- Extraordinary writing, editing, research, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to gain a basic understanding of a variety of different scientific topics, and present complex research in clear and concise prose accessible to a wide audience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Outstanding client service skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in writing-related programs)