Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Synergy Sports, a division of Sportradar, is dedicated to delivering revolutionary sports and technology solutions for the benefit of sports and the entertainment of fans.
We are a globally distributed team and we work on an asynchronous model with the flexibility of when and where you want to perform your job. Being a remote-friendly company also means we are free to hire the very best talent, regardless of where they are. At Synergy Sports you will work with the most talented people in every field.
We strongly believe striking the balance between work and family is very important and our culture is focused on the well-being of our team and their loved ones.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software QA Specialist to perform manual testing of desktop applications on Mac and PC platforms (OS/OSX).
Note: This is a fully remote job, so your physical location can be anywhere in Europe, as the working hours are European business hours.
· Overall, ensure issue-free product releases to customers in a CI/CD environment.
· Author and maintain highly reusable and modular functional test case libraries.
· Manually test integrations, features, and e2e workflows on multiple platforms using highly proficient organization and prioritization to ensure quality on schedule.
· Ensure the Product owner and project team can keep development pace toward release dates at quality by efficient escalation and communications.
· Curate exquisite (but time conscious) tickets with essential information for triage and technical review.
· Be a highly present resource, fully engaged with all disciplines within a talented, fast-moving development team.
· Identify opportunities for UI automation and viable, sustainable solutions with analysis of the impact.
· Consistently engage best practices for ticketing including use of versions, epics, build numbers, repro steps, video examples, and logs.
· Communicate clearly and proactively about issues found in QA passes to stakeholders such as Product Owners, Project Managers, and Technical Team staff.
· Respond as quickly as possible to questions within tickets, email, or communication tools, ensuring ticket detail is captured in comments and repro steps.
· Work independently, prioritize tasks and be willing to confirm priorities on a regular basis with stakeholders.
· Practice excellent organizational skills for managing tickets and communication channels.
· Have an eye for detail, including UI inconsistencies and unexpected UX behaviors within workflows.
· Learn and champion user workflows and needs, as defined by the Product Owner, helping drive improvements as a regular user of the product above and beyond testing.
· Hold Sport familiarity and experience, ideally in hockey, basketball, and/or baseball and softball - or be deeply knowledgeable in at least one other sport.
· Own a Mac and a PC, desktop or notebook/MacBook, to be able to test applications on both devices.
· Be familiar with Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Slack, and Microsoft Teams as well as video capture, screen capture, and debug tools, such as Fiddler.
· Experience delivering test solutions for C# (with a preference for the latest .NET Core), Angular/web apps, mobile apps & API integrations.
· Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
· A strong interest in sports/passion and knowledge about team sports and stats.
· Experience with mobile and web apps, including automation.
· Familiarity with localization and translation processes in software.
· Never stop advocating the user experience.