At Syncro, we are a highly creative and collaborative team crafting software applications to help small businesses be successful. Our software provides a platform for IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers to do job tracking and ticketing, SLA Management, invoicing, and integrations with tons of online tools. We are a different kind of startup — we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships while having fun creating and inventing along the way. We value people, creativity, trust, and diversity which inspires success and happiness in the lives of our employees and customers.
Syncro is a people-first company with both the internal team and clients. Externally, our software is built with an extreme level of interactivity with the user community. Internally, team development is prioritized through cross training, career growth, internal promotions, and prioritization of team member’s growth over all else.
If you can answer YES to any of these, you might be a great fit with our team:
- Are you a hands-on learner and love figuring out new software?
- You are always competing with yourself to be better.
- You enjoy working on a product that makes other people more efficient and happy.
- You're ambitious and goal-oriented.
What you'll be doing:
- Making our product even more awesome.
- Improving our code base and infrastructure.
- Lots of building and inventing.
- Keeping us up to date with what you are learning.
- Bringing in new technology you discover that might solve a problem.
- Coming up with improvements to many areas that are still sort of minimum viable state.
What we're looking for:
- Experience building applications, designing interfaces, etc.
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Comfort working on monolith applications.
- No specific education necessary (really).
- Excellent technical and interpersonal communication skills - verbal and electronic.
- You care -- which means sometimes putting yourself out there for a customer experiencing pain.
- You're a cooperative and creative problem-solver.
- You are located in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KY, IL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA or Canada
What you can expect from us:
- We are the PIONEERS of “work from home” - remote work is all we have ever done and we do it well! Our team members are all over the globe working from home and striking an awesome balance in their lives!
- Equality and Inclusion aren’t just posters on the wall, but deeply ingrained in how we think, behave, and interact.
- Looking to grow? We have designed career paths to help our teams understand where they are growing and how to get there.
- We are focused on personal and professional growth and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing
- Care for one another is a big part of Syncro-Life. We’ll give you opportunities to nurture your curiosity and give back to one another and your communities.
- Our Healthcare insurance is great! Low deductible and very low out of pocket costs.
- Save for your future with our modern and hassle-free 401(k) program
Syncro is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive and do their best work, free from discrimination and harassment.