Are you passionate about building?
And excited to work with cutting-edge technology?
Do you play well with others?
Here's your chance to join one of Toronto's fastest-growing technology companies!
• Our web UI uses modern technologies (like TypeScript, React, and GraphQL), and is always evolving to incorporate the best solutions for live, real-time interactions, that puts user experience first.
• We’re building a Kubernetes-native SaaS business that lives in the cloud.
• Our event-driven platform is underpinned with proven infrastructure technologies like Kafka, Postgres, and NoSQL storage.
• Java and Spring-Boot have been a faithful workhorse powering our application.
• We're strongly committed to moving our code-base into the functional programming paradigm, introducing Scala superpowers, and making use of modern libraries and tooling.
• Our CI and deploy pipeline is git-based, and automated with Jenkins.
What You'll Do:
• Build the next-generation of Statflo software with a collaborative and supportive team.
• Work in an agile environment with teammates in all types of roles.
• Build maintainable and understandable code.
• Automate everything to run like clockwork.
• Share knowledge about what you’ve learned and built, and the challenges you've encountered during our technology team get-togethers.
• Level-up everyone around you.
• Absorb the collective brilliance of your team.
• Build the next generation of our web application!
Who We're Looking For:
We don't view you as a list of technology buzzwords. We are looking for team members that are excited to work with our technologies and can bring their own form of energy and unique technical experiences to our collective.
We are hiring at all skill levels, so whether the following describes you to a tee, or if it sounds like the direction you want to head with your career development, then we want to hear from you!
• Excellent understanding of web applications design and architecture.
• Experience with TypeScript and
• Experience with React or other modern web frameworks.
• Experience using/designing APIs, micro-services, and understanding of GraphQL.
• Openness to implementing new web technologies.
• Understanding of Kubernetes and containerized deployments.
• Disciplined in your use of testing and automated deployment.
• You use, or are passionate about learning, typed functional programming.
• Engineering experience or interest in Scala or Java.
• You have a sense of ownership and responsibility for the code you write.
Statflo welcomes and encourages applications from all backgrounds and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Statflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, neurodiversity, protected veteran status, Aboriginal and Native status or any other legally-protected factors. Statflo has a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and prides itself on assessing talent needs based on an objective methodology.
If accessibility accommodations are required during the recruitment process, we will gladly make the necessary arrangements to ensure Statflo is able to support all interested applicants.