SiteCare is looking for a Copywriter who will write compelling copy for articles, website copy, press releases, and ads. Your words will drive conversion and guide people through the buying process. Your work will educate and influence target audiences on behalf of our clients.
Our ideal candidate is a highly curious, team-spirited, collaborative, and skilled writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly, offer valuable insights, and produce compelling content across a variety of niche verticals, we’d like to meet you.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice for various industries and personas
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, cornerstone content, and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed. Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content according to licensing guidelines and client guidelines
- Ability to demonstrate and provide writing examples from multiple industries
- Proven experience as a copywriter in a related role - agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience optimizing content for search engines, specifically with regards to keywords, meta descriptions and title tags. Advanced knowledge in this area will set you apart from other candidates.
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary
- Remote working environment
- Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution
- Quarterly Profit Distribution
- Generous Leave Policy - 20 Days + US Holidays
- Technology stipend