- You are motivated by working on hard and challenging problems rather than showing up just to check boxes.
- You are driven by building a world class product and better user experience
- You are passionate about writing code and delivering products.
- You relish the opportunity to work with a product team, engineers, customer success and customers to ensure a surprisingly awesome customer experience.
- You ask a lot of questions and love spirited yet professional debate, knowing it improves outcomes.
- You are motivated by creating your own path to delivering value and taking full advantage of personal empowerment.
- You understand how to balance scope of work with execution, and believe that continuous improvement is a way of life.
- Deliver awesome, fun, engaging, and reliable solutions.
- Collaborate with the front end team to provide accurate estimations, timelines, costs, and risks associated with development.
- Create clear, concise deliverables that communicate your plans and allow the team to successfully execute ideas.
- Actively participate in code reviews, stand-ups, meetings, and design sessions.
- Participate in vendor selection, research, 1 on 1’s and discussion to help you and the team with professional development.
- 3-6 years experience with Ruby and Rails.
- Are able to work in a fully-remote environment.
- Experience with Postgres.
- Experience in core aspects of API development including design, development, architecture, separation of layers, configuration, performance, integration, analytics
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-Oriented, self-started, motivated, results-driven, with high-level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
Nice to have
- Experience with Pair Programming
- Familiarity with Swagger
- Rails API Development
- Experience using Kanban to meet deliverables.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Webpack.
- Experience with RethinkDB, ElasticSearch, and Redis
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with RSpec
In addition to a competitive salary, Showcase IDX offers:
- Stock Option Grant
- Flexible PTO
- Quality Medical + Dental + Vision
- Tax-Free Flexible Health Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance