Marketing Communications Designer (digital/web)
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
View all ReCharge Payments jobs →
We’re looking for a confident, experienced, and talented graphic designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to focus on minimal, clean, and thoughtful user interfaces, while also ensuring that graphic elements are used intentionally to enhance the customer’s experience.
With over 10,000 Shopify merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, your talents will be the creative force behind an up and coming brand and empower thousands of online stores and hundreds of thousands of shoppers.
Does this sound like you?
- You thrive at providing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills.
- You're independent, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- You work with a sense of urgency and get things done.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Each day will be a new design/creative challenge on a variety of projects from branding and layouts to presentations and web design.
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Solving design problems while wearing multiple hats
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the front end engineers to launch projects
- Design blog and email campaign assets weekly
- 4+ years experience in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in internal marketing organizations or marketing/advertising agencies
- Expertise with industry leading software (Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; Sketch)
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment is essential.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, and high fidelity visuals.
- A keen eye for good design, attention to detail and soft spot for the end user; advocating for them in all areas of your work is core to what you do.
Apply for this position
Please apply directly using the following link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4019158002