Paid Marketing Specialist
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Must be located: Remote, with crossover into the Sydney, Australia time zone.
Visit company website
View all Postie jobs
Millions of people around the world are doing something that inspires their friends and provides for their families in ways that have never been possible before. They’re solving pain points for people in all walks of life and collectively they’re changing the world.
Postie is a funded startup based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
We love small brands and deeply believe in the power of small brands to take over the world.
We’re building a big, exciting business with customers that we love and admire.
...and we are looking for someone who can bring our story to life and help us connect with thousands of customers all over the world.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about a test and learn mindset, thrives on challenges, is excited about sharing new learnings from ad experiments, loves analysing trends, and understands how to communicate strategies and findings in a collaborative and effective way. Someone who goes above and beyond to shape systems and processes to ensure we deliver on each initiative to spread the word about Postie far and wide.
We need someone who can:
- Quickly get to know Postie like the back of their hand;
- Be a great communicator both written and orally;
- Jump right into our weekly advertising and growth rhythms;
- Work closely with product, design, SEO and other cross-functional teams/members;
- Execute our strategies as fast as we develop them;
- Chase metrics and set processes in place that help us measure and scale each KPI;
- Completely own and manage Postie’s paid marketing campaigns across all paid media channels (Adwords, Facebook, Instagram)
- Create and execute a paid marketing experiments roadmap
- Create playbooks for new marketing processes
- Tie outcomes and results to every paid marketing activity for learnings and iterations
- Translate Postie’s ad requirements into actionable briefs for freelancers
- Minimum one year’s experience running paid marketing campaigns
- Experience in targeting the right audiences, briefing designers and copywriters about creative requirements and balancing spends against conversions
- Be a problem solver with the ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities
- Be proactive, self-motivated, willing to learn, and a team player who likes to roll with change
- Be analytical about what we can measure and scale
- Be passionate about user acquisition
- Be super organised and passionate about project management (read: must love spreadsheets) and budgets, or be willing to learn quickly on the job
Nice to have
- Be a bit of a tech nerd, up to date with the latest and greatest developments in this space
- Experience using paid marketing tools and managing budgets
- Experience co-ordinating quick turn around projects that directly impact product growth
- Experience setting up new playbooks with strategic guidance
- Full-time (40 hours per week) job with contract.
- Amazing, talented and motivated team
- Work with a fun team on a product that customers love
- Share in our organisation-wise personal development benefits
- Apply through this form right here >> https://gopostie.typeform.com/to/HExDpB
- We’ll shortlist and set a task for shortlisted candidates
- We’ll then do an initial call with a shorter short list
Postie is a fun place to work, we love our customers and have been backed by some of the best investors in the world. We're a small team and give every team member the opportunity to take responsibility and run their own show. As we're growing fast, everyone has the potential to rise with the business, take on more and more responsibility and come on a big exciting journey with us.
We're excited to be doing what we do and the successful candidate will love their job.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.