Email Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Woodstock, GA
View all PLAE jobs →
- Manage our CRM and email (MailChimp) database.
- Building and growing our email marketing base.
- Creating intricate and dynamic email campaigns to engage or re-engage our audience.
- Consistently segmenting our email lists to create fully engaging campaigns.
- Importing lists from tradeshows and other events, subscribing them to the correct content.
- Scanning our CRM (which has an integration with MailChimp) to engage existing customers in new campaigns.
- Proofreading emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Create and manage email templates using graphics, merge-tag personalization, and other advanced features
- Creating mobile-friendly email templates
- Creating reports to compare subscribes, unsubscribes, and other related metrics.
- Holding regular scrums with our sales and marketing team to make sure all available content is being sent out.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies, best practices, and GDPR laws.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience (This is not limited to having worked directly in an email marketing role).
- Knowledge of marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools (we use MailChimp).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Basic HTML/CSS markup skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Knowledge of using automation tools like Zapier.
- Understanding of email marketing operations and technology, including workflows, and triggered events.
- Send us an intro about you
- Dust off your LinkedIn profile and send us the link.
- Take some time to peruse reallygoodemails.com. Send us two of your favorite emails and tell us what you appreciate about them.
- Send your application in an email (bonus points if it's HTML) to email@example.com
Apply for this position
In an email, send us: an intro about you and include your LinkedIn profile link. Take some time to peruse reallygoodemails.com and send us two of your favorite emails and tell us what you appreciate about them. Put all of these elements together in an email (bonus points if it's HTML) to firstname.lastname@example.org.