Headquarters: Seattle, WA, USA (+ remote team members)
Visit company website
View all PIXELLU jobs
Pixellu is seeking a passionate, energetic, detail-oriented Web Designer to work alongside Pixellu’s Creative Director, UX/UI Designer, and Web Developer to design and publish new web pages. The ideal candidate is well versed in the latest digital media trends and is ready to join a growing, high-achieving, and self-motivated team.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for Pixellu website that achieve visual and operational goals
- Determine technical requirements and communicate with website developer
- Strategize and develop A/B tests
- Gather and analyze data as a basis for decision making
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI
- Proficient with Sketch and Adobe software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understands latest design trends
- Builds rapport with Pixellu staff, third parties, and customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of the photography industry preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrate creativity and originality through a professional portfolio
- 2+ years work experience preferred
Aside from the competitive salary, the position at Pixellu comes with enticing benefits package: 20 days of annual paid time off, a team-building trip, co-working space expenses and more.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.