Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
Location: Remote. Must be located in America or Canada ONLY. (Eastern Time preferred).
Hours: Full-time. Contractor.
Salary: Competitive Salary & Uncapped bonus scheme.
Prior experience: Entry level / Junior
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, and working in a tight knit sales team, you will be responsible for bringing in new business by identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for our Account Executive team. Using prospecting strategies and working closely with the sales and marketing teams you will initiate relationships with potential clients, building a strong pipeline and playing a key role in Minut’s growth. The role is primarily focused on working and processing inbound leads that at some point have shown interest in Minut, but you will also be a part of building and improving on outbound prospecting efforts thinking of new ways to reach potential future clients.
This is an opportunity to join a Swedish tech start up on its global success story working with a growing sales team. You will be a part of building and scaling the business spearheading Minut’s expansion in current and future markets with a great opportunity to gain experience and grow within the sales team.
- Identify and understand customer needs and pain points.
- Qualify inbound leads generated by the marketing team.
- If they are a good fit, book meetings for the Account Executive team to close the deal
- Prospect and reach out to leads that match our target customer profile
- Close smaller deals on your own by holding demo calls and exercising the full sales cycle
- Shadow the Account Executive team on calls with larger customers
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to refine the prospecting/lead generation initiatives
- Maintain the pipeline and keep the CRM system up to date
Who you are
- You are an enthusiastic, target driven person who can demonstrate sustained success in generating new leads and passionate about building new relationships.
- Ideally (but not necessarily), with experience in sales or lead generation.
- Interested in technology and eager to work in a start-up environment
- A self starter who takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- You will need to have a solid passion for networking.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Additional languages are considered beneficial.
- Third level degree preferred
- Currently living in USA or Canada
Who we are looking for
Someone who believes in
- Putting your ambition and imagination to work every day
- Learning and evolving
- Helping others and taking initiative
In your day to day work, you are someone who
- Listens and communicates clearly and consistently
- Is solution-oriented, curious, and self-sufficient
- Is interested in technology and problem solving
Have a background in
- Sales and customer service roles
- We consider any additional languages a plus
- Ideally experience working remotely
Minut is a high-tech startup with the team distributed across the United States and Europe and expanding fast. In this role you'll have the opportunity to grow your sales career quickly and take on larger clients as the company scales.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.
How to apply
We have an exciting future ahead, we'd love to hear from you if you are passionate about sales and networking with a problem solving mindset and interest in tech and innovation.