View all Memberful jobs →
What we're looking for
- You’re enthusiastic about life and work on a daily basis.
- You embrace responsibility and new challenges.
- You care deeply about form and function.
- You look for opportunities to improve process.
- You thrive on organization and planning.
- You do what it takes to get things done on time.
- You have experience working remotely and enjoy it.
- You recognize it's about building a great product, and therefore embrace discussion and criticism of ideas.
- You don't like working with complainers or blamers.
- You don't claim to be an expert at everything, but you show a strong desire to learn new things and continually get better.
- You don’t just report the problem, you present a plan for fixing it.
What you’ll work on
- Fixing routine bugs that come up from time to time.
- Planning and shipping new features.
- Ensuring the service is fast and reliable.
- Responding to any overly technical customer support questions.
- Routinely on call and available 24/7 for emergencies.
Skills, Salary, & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible vacation. Take it when you need it.
- Health insurance if you're in the United States.
Apply for this position
To apply, send an email to jobs @ memberful.com. Please include [ENGINEER] in the subject line. We’d like to see some examples of software code you’ve written. We understand that can be difficult if you're currently working on a commercial project, but please send whatever you can. If we think you're a good fit, we'll be back in touch with next steps. We strongly favor candidates who put extra effort into their cover letter and application. Let us know why you want this job, not just any job.