Your Job in Brief:
As a Business Analyst at maids.cc, you will play an important role in gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide valuable insights that drive informed business decisions. You will focus on conducting comprehensive business research, identifying market trends, and collaborating with internal departments to enhance strategic planning and operational efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand a problem from a business perspective, extract and analyze relevant data, and create an automated solution that would solve it.
- Create new websites, apps, and features to gain new clients and reduce existing clients' attrition.
- Use analytics and BI tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel to analyze and understand customer behavior, track KPIs, and identify trends and patterns to inform decision-making and optimize strategies.
- Apply strategic statistical methods, data modeling, and predictive analysis.
- Design and build workflows and mockup screens.
- Use advanced data visualization techniques and build wireframes to communicate solutions.
What you'll bring along:
- University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or any degree with exceptional ability in quantitative analytics.
- Students in their final year of uni or recent grads are also welcome to apply.
- Burning desire to apply your quantitative background to manipulate and manage data.
What You’ll Get:
- Hands-On Experience in statistical analysis, AB Testing, identifying complex data patterns, advanced communication skills and tools, an exquisite learning experience in a progressive, technologically oriented environment.
- Company culture of constant experimentation, strong bias for moving fast, and obsession for mapping every detail.
- We pay for performance, and rapidly promote superior ability. We also unhire mediocre performers decisively.
Position includes work typically performed by:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Business Analyst