Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Do you enjoy being a part of an entrepreneurial team, all working together running at full speed to ignite a disruption in the tech industry? Are you also interested in leading and growing our Customer Success department, and working with our users to ensure exemplary tech support and service?
. A video marketing platform that helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses in the face of bigger, better-funded competitors. We do this with the advanced tools in our video marketing & hosting platform. We’re 6 years old 🎂 and growing 50-100% per year. And you’re going to be a part of the team that will add a few zeros to that growth rate.
What You’ll Be Doing (Job Tasks) 😃
- Answer tickets from users who are using our video player on their website. Bonus if you can not just help solve their tech challenges, but achieve the best marketing results with our tools
- Setup plans and invoices for users in our billing platform (Chargify)
- Work with developers to solve bugs users are experiencing and make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Own the customer facing help docs for Vidalytics
- Occasionally get on video calls to demo new features or solve complex support issues
- Outreach to users that go over plan limits and hand off to sales
- Help support affiliate partners
- Update internal documentation
- Set up automated messages and bots to automate repetitive tasks / support inquiries
- Quarterback user related tasks, like DMCA Reports and chargebacks
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support/Service or Tech Support role, ideally for a SaaS or technical product
- Tech savvy – you need to be able to quickly pick up using new software and technical topics, but don’t worry we’ll help train you and point you in the right direction
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, you’ll be communicating with our users constantly
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Autonomy - we won’t hold your hand, but deadlines must be met. This is especially important since we’re a remote team
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Empathetic approach to helping our users succeed
- Entrepreneurial - we’re a startup, so you’ll get to wear a lot of different hats
Nice to Have’s 😃
- Ability to work with landing page builders such as ClickFunnels or Convertri for support purposes
- Experienced with Intercom, ClickUp and Jira (at least familiar)
What You’ll Love About Us (Benefits and Perks) 😉
- High performance company culture. You won’t be a cog in a machine. Rather you’ll be a key member of a high performance team that is getting shit done. This is a place to grow and realize your potential, no matter what level you’re at in your career.
- No office politics. We’re small and flat. There is no bullshit of trying to dance around sensitive topics. Divert resources from other division’s projects. We’re direct, we’re honest, we’re here to accomplish big audacious goals.
- We value your ideas. At Vidalytics, my door is always open. Need help? Let’s talk! Have a vision for the future of the company? I want to hear it! Think I suck at my job? Help me grow!
- Rest and relaxation. Employees get 20 days of PTO.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Vidalytics pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- This is a resume-making position, where you’ll learn a lot and have a lot of responsibility. You don’t have to wait for someone to die or retire to move up, like in a mega-corp.
- Entrepreneurial to our core – Not only are we a startup, but we need intrapreneurs that will help us scale, and we’re looking to start other sister corps in time to form a portfolio of companies, which you could be a co-founder of.
(Yes, We’re Actually Serious About These) 😇
1 -Meritocracy – we’re building a Meritocracy, where the best ideas win -- not based on who has the bigger title. We use data to answer questions, we test ideas, we ask what’s right not who’s right.
2 -Direct & honest communication (transparency) – to be successful we have to face the truth – both about ourselves, work, our strengths and weaknesses. This starts with each other, which means we give direct feedback. So feel free to argue your points. When you bring this attitude to your profession, it becomes a place of personal development and self-actualization.
3 -Ownership & Accountability – the best people are the ones who OWN their position, tasks and even things that go beyond their ‘day to day responsibilities’. They never say, “that’s not my job.” Instead, they proactively spot problems and solve them. Afterall, we’re a startup, we need to “figure it out.”
4 - High Performance – We’re building a team of high performance. If someone wants an easy job that doesn’t challenge them, they shouldn’t work here. This is a place to grow, learn and see what you’re made of. For hyper learning.
5 - No assholes – Doesn’t matter how good someone is at their job, if they are going to make life suck for other people on the team, then they aren’t welcomed at Vidalytics.
Founder / CEO @ Vidalytics