We are looking for a RoR full Stack Developer to join our growing team! We are a remote-friendly company and encourage anyone in the United States to apply.
As a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer at Estimate Rocket, you'll be joining a dynamic engineering team developing end-to-end features that help our customers grow their businesses by an average of 34% every year. Your primary focus will be the development of scalable, performant solutions to the practical challenges our customers face every day.
Who We Are
Logical Engine was founded in 2012 and is the creator of Estimate Rocket, a Mobile first SaaS application for service contractors that manages their projects from lead to paid and lets them get work done from anywhere. The project encompasses CRM, Estimating, Scheduling, Invoicing, Payment processing and much more. Our growth has created an opportunity to join our small, dynamic, and growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing, developing, and testing new features based on customer feedback
- Tracking down user reported issues and documenting and deploying solutions
- Designing, developing, and testing responsive web UIs
- Working with customers to create integrations and perform data imports
- Writing automated tests for new and existing functionality
- Collaborating with co-workers in small teams
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years experience building production Ruby on Rails applications
- Excellent english communication skills
- Commitment to user experience and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to be self motivated in a distributed working environment
- Excited to learn new technologies and quickly jump into unfamiliar territory
- Write high quality, well-structured code, tests, and commit messages
- History of shipping successfully released applications (please include names and links on your resume)
Technologies We Use
- Ruby on Rails
- Git and Github
- Unix based operating systems
Why Work With Us:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- EyeMed Vision Care Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- An Exciting and Supportive Work Environment
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
PLUS MORE PERKS: On top of these benefits, we also offer exciting perks! Including, our charitable giving program, holiday gifts, a home office set up (for our remote staff), and an employee referral program.
Our Core Values:
- Blow Em Away - leave a great impression.
- We've Got Your Back - We care about our customers, we care about our colleagues and we care about what we are creating.
- Enjoy the Ride - Looking for the best in every situation will always yield a better outcome.
- Clear is Kind - Unclear is Unkind. Don't be afraid of tough conversations.
3 Easy Steps to Get Hired:
1. Fill out the questionnaire.
2. If you are qualified, you will be sent an assessment for you to complete and a link to schedule your initial screening.
3. Once passed, you will be invited for a series of video or audio interviews with the hiring team.
Logical Engine is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic.
All applicants must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.