We are in the search of our next technical talent for Likvido to lead and manage one of our product teams. So if you are looking for your next career step and you want to be a part of the technical team of geniuses behind our SaaS Scaleup? Then you might be our new Engineering Manager.
Our situation is this:
- We have a strong tech and product team that has built a great product that is used and loved by thousands of SMEs
- We have a great sales organization and we know how to scale getting to market.
- We are starting a transition towards specialist technology teams to secure more focused development of Likvidos features
As Engineering Manager, you will be in charge of making sure that our product is developed correctly and in the right order. You will be a major contributor to forming the architecture of new products and strengthening our existing solution within the area of your team. You will be responsible for prioritizing the team’s tasks and make sure that the infrastructure is the best the team has ever experienced. You will cooperate closely with our Senior Product Manager, to make product decisions and prioritizing new features and you will be responsible for a team both in terms of technical decisions and people management.
- We imagine your time management will follow: 70% software development, 20% strategic technical work (designing architecture, prioritizing, planning etc.), and 10% on people management. As you and the team grow, this distribution will probably change.
- You will provide awesome technical leadership and encourage an effective team interaction.
- Together with the product manager on the team, you will plan how your team will contribute to reaching our company goals
- You will make sure the team continuously moves forward, using key results to measure progress
- Whenever needed, you will facilitate knowledge sharing sessions with tech leads or engineering managers from other teams
- Continuously strive to improve our processes
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate for our team will have profound experience in our tech stack and a good understanding of technical architecture and infrastructure. Furthermore, you are a peoples person with great communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team.
The perfect candidate will say yes to the following:
- I have 4+ years of experience in C#, .Net Core, and I am extremely comfortable in Cloud solutions (We use Azure).
- I have great experience in building scalable solutions and software architectures
- I have a good technical foundation gained in a senior engineering role
- I have some experience in personnel management
- I put great pride in my work, and I like to solve challenging problems in ways that will make maintenance easy
- I enjoy following the technology trends, I am curious, and I consider how they can be used to solve the problems we face
- I have strong opinions, but I understand and respect the opinions of others as well, and I will seek to resolve conflicts in a productive manner
- I want to have an impact, I want to matter, and change the status quo for the better
Why should you work at Likvido?
Likvido is a growing Scaleup with big visions, great room for growth, and passionate employees. You have the opportunity to impact Likvidos success in the future regarding the development of a top nudge product. In addition, you get:
- A job with great responsibility, impact, and many challenges
- We meet up a couple of times a year at a secret location and have amazing weekends with loads of fun
- A steep learning curve and challenges from day one
- Free meditation: We pay your Calm.com or Headspace subscription
- Free books: You can buy all the books you need to stay ahead and learn new things
- Free education: After working in the team for 12 months, we offer to pay for your education
- Free salary: Our vision is to enable personal growth for our team and business growth for our clients. If you have reached the limit of personal growth as part of Likvido, we will support you if your dream is to become an entrepreneur yourself. If you have worked at Likvido for at least 3 years, we offer to pay your salary for the first 3 months so that you can start your entrepreneurial journey.
- Free sports: We have sports activities paid for by Likvido and we offer to pay if you want to run a marathon or challenge yourself in other healthy ways.
- You will 100% remote along with our existing team
- We work within CET office hours but are flexible to accommodate other schedules
- We pay a good salary
- We expect you to be fluent in English
- The position is full-time
- Your manager will be operating from Denmark
Who is Likvido?
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 33 employees working from all over the world. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product that could provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Therefore, we are the first automated Invoice Management system on the market. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders, and debt collection and thus ensuring companies' time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology which can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers. We have just raised a seed round from a top fintech investor and are planning our launch in the UK.