We're looking for 4 rockstar Investor Support Assistants based in Toronto, or USA to join our growing investment team. In this role, you'll be investor-facing and own investor relations, helping to manage the complete lifecycle of one of the largest investor syndicates.
You have to be nimble enough to take on new projects and solve problems in real-time while anticipating our investors' next questions and providing service with a smile.
Does this describe you?
Hands on. Results Driven. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy going. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a do-er first, who buys into our mission to "support founders and inspire innovation."
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- You strive to offer Aman-level customer service, where every email gets a reply within 24 hours.
- Live and breathe all things GSuite, especially Google spreadsheets
- Have a willingness to jump in and learn skills on your own=identify + learn=grow your knowledge base
- Be great at prioritizing because there will be a lot of emails coming your way
- Have a “get it done attitude,” check items off your to do lists
- Ability to keep and maintain accurate records
- Be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and adjusting priorities unexpectedly, all while remaining cool under pressure
- Have the desire to be helpful
- Be an amazing problem solver
- Be resilient to change
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in operations support or technical support type role
- Be exceptional at productivity and communications software (i.e., Google Docs, Slack, Keynote, Notion, CRM and whatever the next cool tool is)
- Be a quick learner
- You're going to need a very high EQ because we're dealing with a range of folks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with MailChimp, YAMM, Outreach or similar email platforms
- Desire to work in a team-based, entrepreneurial company
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Startup experience is a plus, but if you fit the qualities above, you'll understand what we need
- Have high-speed internet with an ethernet connection
Perks at LAUNCH:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- A fast pace learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Paid time off
- 100% remote work
Compensation: $45,000 per annum
We appreciate all applicants and will contact suitable candidates for a virtual interview. Please apply here