We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our e-learning company for a full-time role, on a 3-month contract, with a possibility to extend.
You'll be joining an international team in a positive and progressive work environment. We're an ambitious company, which values teamwork, and we're always open to new ideas. At the end of the day, the work you'll be doing will significantly impact sales and help our students further their education, increase their confidence, and improve their CV.
We're proud of the work we do every day (we know you will be too)!
We use Campaign Monitor for all our email marketing, and we're currently migrating to ShopifyPlus and Nosto. We need your help to maximise the potential of these software solutions.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, your role is to convert traffic, upsell and cross-sell with email marketing and prompts at the cart level, convert leads with creative and strategic email marketing automations, and engage our existing students to buy more products.
We are looking for a person who will support the business with:
- Understanding the customer journey and conversion optimisation
- Setting up new transactional emails and email automations
- Monitoring the sales from all the existing email automations and transactional emails, and come up with creative solutions to improve conversion rates
- Setting up and managing pop-ups, landing pages, cart upsell & cross-sell opportunities, bundles, etc
- Supporting with ShopifyPlus set-up and migration
- Improving open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and achieving business goals
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in email marketing and automations. Experience in Campaign Monitor would be ideal, but not mandatory
- Minimum 1-year experience working with e-commerce and ShopifyPlus (this is an important requirement)
- Technically minded: you need to fully understand the strategy and technical aspects of email marketing
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics: managing complex lists, custom fields, user segments, customer engagement, and the customer journey, open rates, click rates, click to sales rates, etc
- FluentEnglish, written and spoken, is mandatory
- Basic level of HTML is a plus
- Understanding email marketing compliance, consents, and security
- Team player: we value our company culture and we are all great team players. It’s very important for us that you can fit in our culture and that you can work well with your colleagues
- Great attention to detail: working in email marketing means that one mistake with a segment can lead to customer complaints so this is an imperative soft skill
- Self-driven: we’ll train you and we’ll always support and guide you - but we don’t micromanage. You’ll also need to be independent, come up with ideas and solutions, and be able to manage your workload
- Data-driven: You need to love numbers, get excited with conversion rates and be able to easily put reports together and present numbers to other managers, Managing Director, and even the CEO
- Problem-solver: When an automation stops working - you need to be able to come up with the solutions and test (like a LOT)
- Lifelong learner: You’re always on top of marketing trends