Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta continues to grow at an incredible pace, and we’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and help us find awesome talent! You will be working fully remotely and recruiting for a globally distributed team. As a team, we prioritize inclusion and aim to treat every candidate with care. We realize that for many, we are a first point of contact at the company and we strive to make sure that everyone joins on a positive note. As Kinsta’s TA Specialist, you will partner with and grow every team in our organization.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Partnering with managers to define roles
- Creating job descriptions and posting jobs to the appropriate medium
- Actively sourcing, engaging and recruiting talent talent through multiple platforms
- Reviewing incoming applications, conducting phone screens and coordinating every step of the process
- Managing and negotiating offers
- Building and maintaining Kinsta’s employer brand and finding new avenues to promote the company
- Ensuring that candidates have a seamless and friendly experience at every stage of our recruitment process, while also keeping in mind what’s good for the company
- Providing regular reports and metrics on the recruitment process
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a full cycle, in-house recruitment role in a startup or technology company
- You bring in experience sourcing candidates from various platforms, including LinkedIn, Stack Overflow and social media
- You are fully fluent in English
- You have a proactive and positive personality, with a desire to try new things
- You are an excellent communicator
- You can easily navigate ambiguity and work well in a fast changing environment
Great to have:
- Experience sourcing and recruiting for candidates from the USA with an existing talent network
- Experience working for a fully remote, globally distributed organization
- Experience managing an employer branding program
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.