Marketing Manager at Invalley
Invalley is offering an exciting job opportunity for a new marketing manager to join our super-talented and friendly team. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world, with a fully flexible schedule and plenty of room for professional development.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, read on for all the details.
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Let us start by introducing ourselves. We’re an SEO company based in Malden, the Netherlands which provides innovative link-building campaigns for customers all across the world. For over 9 years, we’ve been helping all types of clients - from small digital agencies to large fortune 500 media companies - to improve their ranking in the SERPs through our website invalley.com
What Will You Do?
As a marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our marketing campaigns are carried out. You’ll track each marketing task in our collaboration tool to show which progress has been made.
There are 5 key marketing channels that we need you to manage:
- Forums - We promote our services on internet marketing forums. You actively contribute your knowledge in our sales threads and answer pre-sales questions.
- Newsletters - You send promotional newsletters to our list of subscribers. We’d like you to come up with creative content ideas and make sure to schedule newsletters using Mailchimp.
- Freelance marketplaces - You post proposals on relevant jobs on sites such as Upwork using our company accounts.
- Social media channels - You post engaging content on our social media channels.
- Blogs - You post the newsletters on our blog.
Once we are up and running with our 5 key channels, you’ll work on discovering and building out other interesting marketing channels - more on this below.
Who is Our Ideal Candidate?
- You’re a marketing expert. We’d love to work with someone who can provide us with ideas on how to reach our target market, and not just simply follow our instructions. Are you an expert in paid advertising or know the LinkedIn advertising network well? Tell us everything about it. Besides the 5 marketing channels that we already use, we’d like you to come up with clever and creative ideas on how to sell our services. We are looking for a proactive manager.
- You have strong communication skills. You’ll need this as you’re the point of contact for both our customers and our team. You’re someone who enjoys communicating with your social contacts on a daily basis. As you’ll be emailing often, having English as your first language is preferred.
- You have a basic level of knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO. Do you know the difference between different types of anchor texts? And can you talk about off-site optimisation or Domain Authority? If so, we’d love to talk further with you.
- You’re familiar with using applications like Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Docs. You have good technical skills and can quickly adapt to new tools such as Monday.com.
- You are a trustworthy, assertive and responsible person with a strong work ethic and a passion for marketing.
What Do We Offer?
- An awesome opportunity to work from anywhere in the world!
- A fully flexible schedule - you can work whenever you choose to.
- A position in which you have high responsibilities and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
- On-the-job training. We will teach you how to manage each marketing channel, which will take approximately 5 to 10 hours per week.
- If all goes well, you’ll start working on maintaining and expanding all 5 marketing tasks and gradually transition into a full-time role.
Please send us your motivation and resume via the button below (or send to work (at) invalley.com).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!