A Controller at inDinero will be assigned to client companies and will be responsible for the ongoing accounting operations, including the preparation of monthly financial statements and oversight of accounting systems and processes.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepares financial statements and analyses to facilitate company decision making
- Implements process for monthly close, incorporating inDinero's templates and tools (e.g., balance sheet schedules)
- Prepares budgets and monitors performance against plan
- Forecasts short-term cash needs and assists the company in managing costs and cash flow
- Assesses internal control environment and implements process improvements
- Maintains long-term projection models and helps company management in understanding model outputs
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Communicates effectively with owners/management on a regular basis to establish performance expectations
- Manages personal workload to deliver high quality work product on time
- Keeps others at inDinero informed and seeks help when needed on technical and other work-related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred but not required
- 5 - 7 years of accounting experience
- Solid working knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement presentation
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients with minimal supervision
- Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Proficient with MS Excel and other MS Office products
- Eastern Time Zone availability
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff's health, well-being, and happiness by also offering generous paid time away from work programs, professional growth and development opportunities, monthly team lunches and events, pre-tax commuter benefits, and other surprise perks throughout each month.