Headquarters: London, UK
Region: London +/- 2 Hours
View all Impala jobs →
Impala is looking for a talented Integrations Manager to join our remote team. You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding and well funded team that is solving huge data problems in the travel industry.
What Is Impala?
At Impala, our mission is to make it incredibly easy for great entrepreneurs and developers to build travel applications. For decades, building anything connected to hotels has involved exceptionally cumbersome integrations. Impala’s modern API makes the process of reading and writing hotel data much easier.
What You’ll Be Doing
Impala is the API for an industry and as such we build a lot of integrations. The Integrations Manager at Impala will be in charge of ensuring that those integrations run smoothly at every step after we reach commercial agreement.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the relevant requirements for integration with Impala are communicated to our partners and that commercial agreements reflect those requirements.
- Liaising with partners to ensure that our integrations engineers have the data and the detail that they need to build and maintain the integration.
- Working with our product team to ensure that the roadmap for integrations is properly prioritised.
- Writing materials to guide partners through the process of having Impala integrate to them/integrating to Impala.
- Ensuring there is a well defined and catalogued process for on-boarding the hotel customers of our partners.
- Acting as the voice of the integrations team in early calls with integrations partners.
- A first class intellect. A 1st class degree, a 2:1 from an exceptional institution or having worked at some incredible places would all suit.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Integrations Management role (or Project/Product Management role with hospitality experience).
- Significant and deep knowledge of APIs.
- Experience working in/with hospitality software (PMS, CRS, Channel Manager etc).
- Experience working remotely.
What We Do For You
Because we’re a fully remote company, Impalans work from wherever they are (so long as they’re within Western Europe). We provide a stipend which ensures that either you have a fully equipped home office or an office in a local co-working space that works for you.
- You’ll get a hardware budget for buying your own equipment.
- Salary between £45 - £55k p/a (DOE, we can pay in your own currency to avoid catastrophic Brexit risk).
- You’ll receive a monthly stipend for a home office or co-working space.
- We offer generous holiday.
- You’ll be a part of a company that puts professional development squarely front and centre.
- You’ll attend frequent team meetings and gatherings across Europe including two, full week retreats per year (previously in the UK & Germany).
For more information on Impala, check out our blog:
What the Hell is Impala Anyway?
All About Our Culture