Jobs posted: 1
What we're looking for:
We’re seeking a remote UX/Web designer who can be available during some of the standard European work hours.
Our preference is someone based in Germany but all candidates will be considered. If you are based in Germany or close by, please let us know.
We’re looking for someone with a track record for getting things done and who values trust, accountability, and responsibility.
We have major projects coming up such as to completely redesigning our website and client dashboards.
We can offer a flexible working schedule and a team that knows how to treat remote team members.
In your application please include a custom cover letter that describes how you are a great fit for this role and how your past experience will help. It’s vital that you include a portfolio and explain what you think is most relevant.
- Dedicate time to understanding our business, goals, and clients in order to create the best experiences.
- Design web interfaces and marketing materials.
- Continuously improve designs based on marketing results.
- Create modern, clean designs that focus on content.
- A self-starter who can manage their time and get things done.
- Know how to communicate in a remote work environment.
- Good speaking English – as we’re an international team and English is our main language.
- Someone who has experience in modern web design and has the portfolio to prove it.
- You know how to craft a great user experience to guide the user towards a desired action.
Nice to have:
- Experience with front end development.
- Turning designs into web pages using HTML and CSS.
- In our daily work, we maintain a respectful relationship with each other and work with a mutual appreciation for what everyone does on a daily basis.
- Our senior management is reachable at short notice.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and honest feedback.
- Everyone supports where possible, and is always open to questions from new staff members.
If you want to relocate to Berlin:
- Help with VISA and relocation.
- It is part of our corporate culture to have lunch together or have after hour get-togethers giving us the opportunity for internal exchanges.
- Beautiful office right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.