Ibotta is looking for an SVP of Product to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This high caliber, leadership position will lead our organization into its next iteration. You will establish and execute on the high level product vision that positively impacts both our business and our savers. You will help to maintain our product centric culture as we grow by establishing new and scaleable processes within the organization. You will also foster growth within the team; developing current employees and hiring in new talent.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Establish, drive, and communicate a strategic product direction that delivers significant business impact and is aligned with Ibotta’s company strategy. Collaborate with senior leadership and the product organization to create and unite around a product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate a 30+ person team of talented product managers, product designers, and UX writers
- Create a product development process that creates products that delight customers and delivers results for the business
- Create an innovative, inclusive, product culture that fosters empowerment, growth, and collaboration
- Build strong partnerships with leaders across the company to solve our toughest challenges and create seamless, cohesive experiences
- Recruit, hire and retain exceptional talent
- Enable high-quality, timely execution in a fast-paced, iterative, fluid environment
- Serve as a public face for the Ibotta product organization
- This role will report to the CTO
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years of technology product management experience, preferably building consumer-facing, high-growth products
- 5+ years of experience leading large product teams
- A track record of success in delivering products that meet customer needs and drive business impact
- A thorough, technical understanding of modern web, mobile, and cloud-based architectures including expertise in productizing a platform
- Swift, high-quality decision making, informed by data, but not paralyzed when faced with a lack of it
- Proven record of hiring, managing and coaching a large product team
- Bridge-building that fosters strong partnerships up, down, and across teams, functions, and departments
- Evidence of creating clear, inclusive, and broadly understood approaches to iterative product development that increase team effectiveness and provide a transparent view into progress, pivots, and tradeoffs
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it’s better to be aligned than right
- Seasoned organizational design thinking on how to best structure a cross-functional product development group
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- This position is located in Denver, CO, (or remote option) and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing, and equity.
- Compensation range is combined base and variable of $275k - $400k, to be determined by experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.