Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
We are a company that builds products for people who love cars and love driving them. We are seeking a mid-level Growth Product Manager to build awareness and cross-sell Hagerty’s diverse range of products and services to people who attend the 8,000+ events managed by MotorsportReg.com and Hagerty-owned events such as The Amelia, Greenwich Concours, and California Mille.
This role is a full-time remote position on a permanently-remote team open to anyone eligible for employment in the United States (citizen, green card, visa holder, etc). We hope you're the next great person to join our team!
Who We Are
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Who We’re Looking For
As a company, we have codified the values that we live by. We include them here to help you decide whether we have shared values and objectives:
- One Team Hagerty: We foster an environment of respect in which all voices are heard and promote trusting relationships. We take the high road when we work together, we achieve more and win.
- Improve Every Day: We build the habit of improving every day and fostering a growth mindset. We listen, create time to learn and embrace positive change.
- Take Care of Each Other: At work and in our community, we are actively invested in the success of others. We build up and connect with those around us.
- Work with Purpose & Energy: Energy is a choice. With a clear vision and commitment to performance, we drive toward a common purpose.
- Enjoy the Ride: Automotive and motorsport events are fun! We share the thrill of driving and car culture with our members.
You will be prioritizing what our new product/dev team works on and have significant responsibility for delivering experiments that drive revenue for the Hagerty enterprise, increasing membership and participation for products such as Insurance, Hagerty Drivers Club and Events. This is a high-profile role inside Hagerty, as you will be running cross-functional experiments with many other teams and shepherding the execution.
Great empathy for enthusiasts pursuing their automotive passion must be matched by a great desire for ownership and accountability to results such as:
- Grow traffic, conversion, ARR, LTV
- Reduce churn, CAC
Examples of what you’ll do:
- Define business case, roadmap and design of experiments that drive expansion revenue to Hagerty products
- Define what success looks like, establish metrics, measure and report results to guide future actions
- Write, whiteboard and wireframe artifacts that communicate the work being shaped
- Groom and prioritize a backlog for your engineering team and write acceptance criteria
- Liaise between sales, support, marketing, ops, management, and engineering
- Executing the overall Hagerty business strategy
We’re looking for people who have:
- Previous experience in software Product Management
- A track record of shipping experiments that grow company revenue or conversion
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking
- Passion for working with various teams and stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Is willing to say no, to throw away failed experiments, and to sunset unloved features
- Think, plan, and work in terms of outcomes as measured by our customers and internal stakeholders
- If you are excited about the role, even if all these skills don't match your experience, you are encouraged to apply!
We live on Slack and Zoom, have daily huddles and one weekly all-hands. You'll have a weekly 1:1 with Ryan to discuss your professional development, gather feedback, and set a course for success.
We have deadlines but because we value work-life integration, we do not expect routine long hours. A well-rested and well-rounded top performer with disciplined focus will deliver substantially more than a team of burnouts sitting in front of a screen 50+ hours a week.
What We Offer
- Competitive market-rate compensation
- Work from anywhere with 4 hours overlap with US/Central
- Medical, vision, dental coverage for you (and your family)
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Employee stock purchase program
- PTO: 3 weeks per year (plus holidays which include your birthday!)
- Wellness reimbursement
- Caregiver paid time off benefit
- Paid volunteer time (16 hrs/year)
- 12-week maternity leave and 4-week spousal leave, plus adoption assistance
- Travel (paid): 2-4 on-site event visits annually
- Strong team and company culture - won't be "just a product manager" on our team. Expect to challenge and be challenged directly.
- Access to Hagerty University to take automotive and other industry classes, including hands-on opportunities in the Hagerty Garage
- Complimentary membership in Hagerty Drivers Club, which includes the world's 3rd largest automotive magazine, roadside assistance and automotive discounts.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.