This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
As the Senior Product Manager of the Checkout Experience on GoDaddy.com, you will make it easier for customers to buy GoDaddy products with a seamless and secure checkout experience. You will pioneer in-app checkout experiences, drive differentiates for Customer Care checkout, and contribute to the overall checkout experience. You will create and drive the strategy and direction, articulating and continuously reinforcing your vision. You will own all phases of your product initiatives including ideation, alignment, delivery, and on-going iterative improvement. We believe in data, so you’ll need to be accustomed to using data to lead product decisions, while exercising your creative strategic skills.
The right candidate for this role has a strong customer focus and a proven track record of building simple-to-use web products that customers love.
What you'll get to do...
- Define the product vision, strategies, and roadmap for various checkout experiences.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes Work collaboratively with marketing, design, engineering, and data science to build, prioritize, and execute on your backlog
- Develop innovative solutions to customer problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Utilize experimentation best practices to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Define and measure critical performance metrics for your product area
- Regularly communicate progress and results
Your experience should include...
- 6+ years product management or related industry experience
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product
- Experience driving full product lifecycle including integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience leading and driving projects with a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a high attention to detail
- Previous experience with authentication preferred
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet
), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture
). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.