The GhostBed Marketing Team is looking for a talented and creative Ecommerce Web Designer with a strong understanding of UX-UI principles. This person will be on the ground floor of an innovative sleep company with a strong online presence in a growing industry. The ideal candidate has an extensive portfolio of digital marketing designs, has worked with Shopify and possesses a passion for visual storytelling. A Web Designer at GhostBed plays a critical role in our ecommerce and creative marketing strategy that determines how our brand message is communicated to our customers.
You have experience creating designs & marketing campaigns for digital, web, and print.
You must provide a high-quality portfolio for consideration.
- Passion for designing clean, modern aesthetic that showcase beautiful typography and white space
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Experience working within Figma and/or InVision
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong UX copywriting skills to blend design and content for the ultimate user experience
- You like working with a collaborative & hard-working team
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop best-in-class modern visual designs with a mobile-first approach
- Design engaging and effective product, category and landing pages based on creative briefs
- Create innovative templates that align with customer brand standards and style guides
- Create Social Media Assets (FB Ads, Display Ads, Instagram Assets) that represents our band extremely well
- Seamlessly blend visual storytelling and branding with UX-UI best practices
- Develop and maintain the website style guide to ensure visual consistency and front-end development efficiency
- Strategically employ typography, imagery and graphic elements that will resonate with end users and drive results
- Produce impressive design solutions that maintain and enhance our customers' identity and clearly communicate brand objectives
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed with design, account services, web and sales teams to generate creative and original ideas
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Stay up to date on industry evolution in print, web and mobile environments
- Apply professional graphic design principles to the creation of print, sales and marketing materials, websites, mobile interface design and other graphic products in all mediums
- Research and analyze website industry trends and competitor strategies
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 5+ years experience designing brands for web, print & social media
- Strong marketing storytelling and responsive design skills
- Strong proficiency in all industry-leading software, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) along with proficiency in HTML layout.
- Proven UI/UX principles in prior work
- Ability to provide detailed print ready files to printer and web ready files to developers
- Very organized, self-motivated and deadline-oriented attitude.
- Paid time off
- Remote Work: North America is your office.
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Employee discounts (Mattress & Sleep Schwag)
As much as we love resumes, we would also like to get to know you better with a short cover letter on why you are the perfect candidate for the job with samples of your work!
Interested applicants should submit a resume, expected salary requirements & a cover letter