Time zones: CET (UTC +1)
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our growing User Experience tribe. As a UX Researcher at getAbstract, you will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our product by collecting and analyzing user insights from focus groups, interviews, surveys, field studies, card sorting, journey mapping, testing and more.
• Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
• Create hypotheses, set research objectives and reach unbiased conclusions.
• Be involved in sketching, prototyping and (on occasion) user testing before passing the design onto the development team.
• Develop needs-based innovations and help to produce a smooth user experience.
• Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
• Work closely with the UX tribe to identify research topics and turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development and influence product direction.
• Lead all user testing activities, including usage of latest testing tools and equipment for in-person and remote sessions.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in a human behavior-related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as UX Researcher or similar role.
• Experience with conducting user research, user interviews, qualitative and user-centric design methodologies.
• Experience analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data to produce UX artefacts.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams clearly and engagingly.
• Ability to perform all research-related tasks, including research, planning, evaluation and iteration.
• Great communication skills, confidence working with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
• Experience in UI design is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
• A dynamic, collaborative, team-based culture where your ideas are always welcome.
• Fully Remote workplace (only CET time zone).
• You will travel once a year to our international company kick-off (in Europe or the US), and occasionally to our headquarters in Switzerland.
• Possibilities for career development and personal growth.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• The best of both worlds: agile, innovative startup culture with corporate security.
Do you have what it takes? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please submit your application letter and CV to jobs@getAbstract.com.